I am a professional programmer specializing in building systems software in Rust. I also have extensive experience developing production software in other languages including Go, Scala, Erlang, Java, and Ruby and have built hobby projects using languages such as Python, Haskell, Common Lisp, C++, and assembly languages.
- an ergonomic, cross platform, code signing tool written in Rust and designed for signing git commits and build artifacts.
- a lightweight, high-performance, network performance and availability monitoring agent written in Rust and built for Kentik
. ksynth includes scalable implementations of classic ICMP ping; traceroute using ICMP, TCP, or UDP packets; and a TCP equivalent of ping that performs a partial handshake. ksynth also does application monitoring via HTTP/1.1 & HTTP/2 requests and DNS query result & TLS handshake monitoring.
- a lightweight agent that gives detailed visibility into network traffic originating from a host system, including the process and container that generated the traffic. convis is written in Rust and uses BPF.
- an exceptionally high performance HTTP benchmarking tool written in C and capable of generating millions of requests per second. wrk also supports custom scripting with Lua.
- a Rust interface to the Linux netlink subsystem including both low level messaging and a higher level API for accessing link, address, and routing information, socket diag info, etc.
- a Rust interface to Linux capabilities(7) featuring a simple and ergonomic API.