Software / Systems
I am a professional programmer and have developed software in a wide variety of languages including Go, C, Scala, Java, Objective-C, and Erlang. In my spare time I have also developed software in Rust, Swift, Common Lisp, Haskell, and x86-64 assembler. My current focus is backend and mobile development for many platforms including Linux, Mac OS X, iOS and Android.
In addition to programming I have extensive experience with Unix systems and network administration including automated systems provisioning and management tools such as ansible, zabbix, and cacti. I've been responsible for building high availability and fault tolerant web infrastructure using CARP, relayd, varnish, HAproxy, and various other clustering technologies.
- wrkModern HTTP benchmarking tool2012-03-256d143f164d43aece6b48use more appropriate integer types2012-03-25ae9777b78d7722401f9deliminate uses of reserved identifiers
- epgsqlErlang PostgreSQL client2012-03-133318bd5d646cad0623aefix encoding of array lower bound2012-03-074c8f96cdc225f5684f55add support for float4 and float8 arrays
- lettuceScalable Java Redis client2012-02-2531d706713bbe1fa074a5add SCRIPT KILL command2011-12-22653d49fd6a169c590aeause enum to indicate script result type
- scryptJava implementation of scrypt2012-02-256f30eda98af56e7e70c6rewrite base64 codec2012-02-24a76be4af2d0b96b9c8e6add native library for x86_64 freebsd
- jacksJackson module for Scala2011-12-2991467f7132aa1c9081dffirst public release of jacks
- codecJava binary data codecs2011-12-268c45a1c4599a65ed79fefirst public release of codecs
- ismInfinispan Session Manager2011-09-02106795a69e643288368dupgrade jetty dependency to 7.4.5 and infinispan to 5.0.02011-09-024491cfba00755c7c6236add basic unit tests
- pwSimple password management tool2010-12-04e3e61d8de4dcb41320bfinitial import into git from darcs repo